Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i have been away for two days & tell you what, i have so much to write about!

we departed from ipoh as early as 6am & reached kuala kedah at 9plus.
took the ferry to langkawi & guess what, the sky decided to pour already once we arrived the terminal.
but i love the weather seriously.
at least my body don't get so sweaty. haha
so the students admin's head acted as a guide & brought us tour around the school.
if you ask me, i don't really like the place. LOL
met Jeevan & met the principal i guess, Captain Rana Ranjit.
Patrick was the one having conversation with him while his parents & i stood there smiling didn't know how to react to someone so prominent like him.
i feel so proud cos he shook hand with me & out of nowhere he looked at me & said "God Bless You".
but the best part was of cos when we shook hand again to say bye bye.
the Captain asked me "how's ur results in school?"
told him i only got average results.
then he replied saying "but you look brilliant" smiling at me.
waaaasai. hahahaha.
mmg suka perasan lebih. LOL
we took a cab to Kuah Town & shopped for chocolates, what else! ;D
took the 3.30pm ferry back to kuala kedah & headed straight to Penang after that.
so disappointed cos i couldn't find the Golla's Backpack.
sold out it seems.
better luck next time. sighs
the Fat Babi paid the full amount for his MacBook Pro
so jealousssssssssss! sighs. LOL
but he is getting his laptop somewhere around next week
out of stock it seems.
the new line selling like hotcakes huh?
but i'm telling you this fact,
i'm so in love with the MacBook Pro, like seriously wanna get it ASAP!
so perfect that this babe is driving me crazy! LOL

i thought i'm off on Wednesday.
received a morning call from Lalitha informing me to go to work at 1pm.
i was like WTH? i'm so sleepy.
so decided to go anyway cos negotiation with the boss failed it seems cos she complained that they manja me too much, today must work cos not enough people. so alright. dragged myself up & reached there 10 minutes early.
the boss decided to extend me 3 hours cos one backside hole decided to skip work today.
i did enjoy myself if you ask me.
cos you know what, let me tell you this one thing.
this morning i woke up feeling rather depressed cos everything's a mess.
i have had bad dreams.
i tore my newly bought pants.
then i thought of being a lil bit more hardworking & took the initiative to wash the glasses & plates all.
guess what happened? i broke the glass. took out the gloves immediately & be good, back to being a Server.
have got nothing to do seriously, so i decided to wash the cutleries.
my Supervisor asked me "Chan, nak cuba buat muffin?"
i was showing my teeth feeling so excited!!
received compliments from my boss saying the muffins look good *big grins
curi makan the freshly baked muffins; goddamn tasty!
having sore throat already.
later, the Supervisor asked me pulak "Chan, wanna try Roaster?"
i was like YESSSSSSSSSS!
guess what, the chickens make me sick!
but it was really fun seriously.
hide in the chiller to pour the rempah & all & the supervisor was telling me 'treat the chicken like your baby. now put the powder on your baby's back. i was like =___________="
next thing i knew, my fingers got so numbed i started to feel so uncomfortable already. not only numb, my ten fingers were cramping. washed with hot water & felt so relieved.
damn, i love my work ;)

No comments: