Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life is not all work, work is not all hard toil.
I'm so fcuking pissed off today. She's a total bitch, like seriously.
You have a position, so what?
If you use your heart instead of your brain when managing people, sorry you don't get my respect.
Be fair to everyone, & talk with sense.
Stop playing the prejudice game.
& you'll gain my respect.
If you are being such a hypocrite, backstabbing people behind their backs, & in front talking so nicely to them, well i really failed to put on a plastic face like you do.
& stop trying to befriend with me, cos if i don't like you, i can't pretend to like you.
you biatch!
arghhh!
working life!
backside hole!

i'm sick of promises.
so stop giving me false hopes.
arghhhhhh!

my day today, screwed it.
hoping for a better day tomorrow!

hey, baby. i'm owning you soon. patience
going Penang to get the Fat Babi's MacBook Pro TOMORROW!
OHHHHHMYYYYYYYGAAAAWWWWWWWWD!
eventhough it's not my baby, but i'm feeling so anxious. so excited.
treating his baby as my stepbaby!
yehaaaaaaa.
LOL
LOL!
goodnight.

2 comments:

*iehalovesyou~ said...

the beginning of ur blog..u marah..

then the end of ur blog..happy giler! HAHA

-aPhRoDitE- said...

hahahah.
is that weird your gona call it? LOL