Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Dum spiro, spero

When I try to be brief, I speak gobbledygook. So don't mind me please. I have approximately 27 minutes left before the day ends.

Anyway, Happy New Year 2010! Let's have a fresh start this 2010, forget the past & look forward for a better tomorrow woot!

i think of the new year and i wonder what have i done since the last?
i have cried.
i have laughed.
but most of all, i have had the best year of my life!


So yea, of cos i do have a New Year's Wish List instead of New Year's Resolutions this year, cos you know what, resolutions don't work! Every year, I look back disappointed that yet another year has come & gone and my goals haven't been achieved again; you know what i've pledged to do for years? to lose weight, but every year i'm gaining more & more weights, so i might as well be more realistic this year. ho ho ho

SO here's the list of things that i really REALLY want before the year 2010 bids farewell:

1. MacBook Pro
OMG! look at this hun, so superb delicious! *whistle. for your information, it's made from one solid piece of aluminium & the rest is history. you find it out yourself! OH MY GAWD

2. IPod Nano
Now take a look at this chic, isn't it HOT & all the SEXINESS words you are gonna use to describe it? It's almost near to PERFECTION!

3. Twenties Girl
Well, how could i miss out my all time favourite author, Sophie Kinsella of The Shopaholics? Well, i've read all her books except for this one.. so i'll be goddamn happy if i get to have it for my collection! hahaha

4. The Alchemist
And last but not least, someone recommended this book to me & said it's a must read inspiring book. of cos i did some research on it & found the quotations which pretty amazed me & i love it!!

You see, i ain't greedy. i do not ask for more. if i could fulfill my wish lists by the end of the year, it's a big achievement for myself already. *winks

How about yourself? Still planning & cracking your brain wanting to accomplish more? Well, take my word. sometimes it's true that less is more. so begins with small step first ;)

and just for today, CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE!!!

May God Bless You, yes YOU!! hahahaha. Have a great year ahead filled with abundance of joys & happiness! Whee laa laa.

Carpe Diem!

No comments: