Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

let me summarize my day.

went back to my former work place with Nek & waited for ages, sitting in the meeting room tryna cool ourselves while my former boss was busy with his clients. just so you know, he's a lawyer. a charming lawyer. haha.

so yeah, the moment he entered the room, our adrenaline shot up to the maxi & i didn't know why i was as panicked as Nek. so when he started speaking & Nek's turn to speak; i was stucked in the middle not knowing what to do but to look straight & tried not to laugh. that was hell moment. a funnier hell version. he charmed me as usual & i couldn't stop saying that i admire & truly respect this man; he's more like a mentor to me ;)

we then headed to nearby mamak shop & as usual, both Nek & Patrick didn't fail to constantly make me laugh.

the highlight of this post is none other than Mr. Patrick being poked by the needle. he's such a cry baby that even the doctor said he's worse than a girl. LOL.

so bedtime story ends here & i'm off to bed now.

No comments: