Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let me say this for once, Avatar is a must watch movie! it's phenomenal! too bad in ipoh we couldn't get the chance to watch in 3D else i suppose, it feels more real! gosh, if you ask me. this is my second time watching such a lengthy movie, about 2 hours and 35 mins (not to forget 2012 was approximately almost 3 hours as well) but yet, all my attention was fully captured by the Pandora scenes, no time to be wasted for toilet also. hahahah. two thumbs up.

but of cos, if you ask me will i watch that movie for the second time? definitely it's a NO, cos i'd prefer watching Alvin & Chipmunks again. at least, i get to exercise my cheekbones as well as my jaws for laughing too much instead of sitting still, concentrating on the movie alone. watching once is enough, twice is too much though.

goodnight.

tomorrow marks my fourth day working in Sidewalk again. sighs. LOL

1 comment:

Aaron Oo said...

I watched avatar on 3D in melaka. Really cool effects man. I can even feel the animals are just in front of me.

It was a good and touching show. Very well done. Indirectly it's a message for all human beings to care about our Ewah (mother nature). =) Ewah is a term from avatar.

Seriously I wouldn't mind buying the original DVD and paying at a high price because it is seriously good.