Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

oopsie. forgotten to say this yesterday. worth to share cos i find it quite funny actually. hahaha

you know the car park ticket machines where they only store coins inside?

well, the funny thing that happened yesterday was Mr.Patrick as usual did not have small notes, so he put in the rm10 note & was proudly saying "i need some change to pay for toll later" & next thing we heard was the dropping sound of really lots of coins. if only you were there & looked at his expression, you wouldn't wanna stop laughing. spontaneously, with his funny expression cursing the machine saying "amma never teach". hahaha. such a cold-joke. ;)

moving on, today's work not so happy about it; i don't know why.
maybe cos my another colleague was kinda slow. when i say slow, i mean real slow. as in okay, fine. i'm not that good either. but hell, i even done arranging all the chairs & i was so sweaty already & she happily still wiping that few damn glasses. i mean, before i started arranging the chairs, she was washing the glasses. now that i'm even done with it; imagine 13 tables, approximately had to arrange 60 damn chairs but still... when i'm busy cutting the fruits i don't know wth she's busy with & she didn't even wanna clean the dishes. when i'm done with everything, only she started to wipe the dishes all. i told myself to shut up & mind my own business nie. but she climbed over my head & kept asking me to do this & that; when all i really wanted to say was "fcuk off & do yourself". even my headache came back & attacked me like nobody's business. i'd rather work alone if gonna pair with her again. thank god two more days to suffer & i'm gonna fly! amen.

oh and it seems that the PC Fair in the Stadium selling 'fake' Golla Bags at a very reasonable price. can't wait to check it out later!

last but not least, i really have to write this up. i put my money in the pocket & thought i lost it as i reached home & found my pocket empty. i was sad of cos & kept telling myself that if it's meant for me to lose the money, then there's nothing i could do about. but if i'm really that lucky, the money would come back to me eventually. and guess what? once i opened the gate nie, the money was there before my eyes. i started to really think that "Wow, i'm such a lucky girl!" wheeee

currently, feeling so light & easy ;)

No comments: