Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it's pass midnight & i just done with my laundry.

tiring day.

don't know how many days at work already.

hahaah.

i was confused that why is it week days, but so many people ranging from youngsters to adults to not so adults aka the elderly came into Sidewalk & makan ice cream. i asked my boss & he said so happened every time when i'm working, lotsa customers will come in & the rest is crap. but the day before when i'm off, he only served 4 tables. but tonight's full house. so even though i closed my ears not to listen to anything my boss gonna crap any further, but my head was seeking for an answer. and well, maybe what Nek told me is true. i'm one of the luckiest girl being surrounded by so many great people, unconditionally helping me to build my path.

sometimes i do wonder why is it so? but there's no reason to it basically. i rather be that lucky girl loved by many instead of the other way round. cos i've seen many. many are blessed with so many good things in life that they don't even have to work for it, but there are also many i've seen, are poor with luck that no matter how much efforts they put in, disappointing results they received.

i used to blame God for the not-so-happy events that happened.
i kept asking "Why me of all the people?"
at one point, i was at the bottom of a deep pit.
no hope. no light.
it was all about my dad that i sank to the bottom of that pit.
if you think your life is miserable.
think again.
there are many more people out there, by sense far worse than the situation you are being put under but yet they did not complain.
have you ever stopped to ponder about the mysteries of life & just go with the flow instead?
i did not know when i started to stop complaining about life & be thankful for the misfortunes that happened.
when i was so busy complaining why life is terrible, i was not aware that in fact i'm one hell lucky girl.
it brought tears even up to now when i talk about my dad.
cos i always wanted a father figure in my life but i know i'll never be that lucky.
but then again, i thank god i don't have a father because life's miserable when your dad is an asshole.
so well, i am indeed so ever grateful for all that i have now.
not for the sake of saying it, being lame. but i truly mean it.
& when you actually started to love your life, you'll start seeing changes in your life.
lucks keep pouring in when you least expected it. trust me.

so putting aside all those long winded words that i've typed earlier.
i'm so looking forward for my trip with my chalem in less than 6 hours. wohooo. i'm so excited!!! hehehee. *winks

oh btw, check out my playlist in my blog! well, just stay longer in my blog & the songs will start playing. hahahah. don't ask me what's my favourite songs right now, cos i'm so gonna tell you i'm head over heels with these particular 3 songs:
1 I See You- Leona Lewis
2. Broken Hearted Girl- Beyonce
3. Yesterday- Toni Braxton

adios

1 comment:

*iehalovesyou~ said...

hehehhe..
from the moment i know u,u mmg lucky..
surrounded by good people..
maybe god gave u not a good father..
but just thanked god for replacing him with the great people around u now =D