Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So, this is my second post for the day.

Phew.

Guess what, i officially lost my job in Fossil.

This was what happened.

The whole day i was thinking & planning what should do if i lost the job, what's my next step & any back door so that i don't remain jobless for months.

So it was decided.

Before i made that phone call, i was worried sick. I thought of what to say & how to say it. So i rehearsed myself dozen of times so that i finally had the courage to say it out.

I surrendered myself to Him as i made that call cos whatever the results, it's entirely up to Him to choose the best for me.

So as i spoke with politeness, all the Supervisor ever replied was mmm ahhh. i was juggling with words. But i kept apologizing & with my best manner, at least i thought so, tryna come up with the best solution asking her if i needed to give her one week notice in advance if i chose to quit due to my health's problem that i did not want to risk over, plus after all that happened you people mmg boh song (tak suka) already.

Guess what she replied? "no need one week notice. tomorrow also don't have to come already"

I swallowed my pride & kept apologizing for all that had happened & the next moment i knew, she hung my phone. How rude was that?

In my 19 years of being a human never once i felt this much of humiliation before. But i'm glad, so glad that i made the right decision without having any guilt anymore towards what has had happened.

At least i learn how to deal with this kind of people in the future & not to be afraid anymore.
At least i understand the real working environment that sometimes it's not about how easy to earn big money that you have to put aside your own health & pride. it's my rights to get what i deserved & at least i fought for it even though the outcome wasn't a happy ending.
At least now i know what kinda job to look for & if the management is bad, you'll be taken advantage of.

So, after a full day rest i'm gonna start hunting for new jobs already. but i'm planning to take bus & go to Ipoh Parade to try out Kenny Rogers cum visit Patrick. hehe. so i'm outta here. wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

Joseph Chan said...

What health problem you have ?
Hard to work as a promoter eh ?
I'm starting next month =) at jusco , hehe wish me luck ! and you take care k.