Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

first day in Fossil.

i have had butterflies in my stomach for the past few weeks, thinking how am i gonna be able to survive doing something i have no passion in. i was worried sick. even few minutes before i stepped my feet into that shop, i was still tryna get rid of the butterflies but to no avail. so all i did was to pray & hope for the best.

and guess what, i did it! maybe it's too early to conclude yet, but i'm glad i managed to survive throughout the day.

well, i did screw up a lil' here & there & having to act accordingly is such a challenge to myself. but when the customers did purchase stuffs from me, i couldn't stop smiling. hopefully it gets better every day.

& & i got the highest sales for today! whee laa laa

but the sad thing is none other than the time passes real slow & i feel so bored. Since i'm not allowed to wear shoes, i got myself a comfy heels instead & screw it. my baby toe is crying!

then it's time to go back. had to stay half an hour more cos gotta close the accounts & me being the newbie made error here & there. sighs. Patrick gave me a surprise by hiding near the Fossil's entrance & when i turned he said "DA KIP!" so lame. ahahahaha. but i love it ;)

p/s: i need to do more research! ;)