Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my first post of the week.

have so much to share.

but then again, it feels weird typing using my desktop & of course i have to thank my ever so lovely brother for taking away the one & only fan at home & resulting in me being fed by the mosquitoes now.

thought of playing Cafe World awhile, but maybe better luck next time.

thought emotions gonna wrap me up into self pitying mood again, but surprisingly i feel good at home. home alone with nobody.

something came up & i couldn't stop thanking Him for the life He has blessed me with. okay, not tonight being so godly-god preaching.

so anyway, tomorrow's gonna hit me big time. i'm working! having butterflies in my stomach, couldn't stop worrying. first time working as a promoter & you know i hate that job. gotta try anyway.

so adios readers!

have a great night sleep.

No comments: