Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

As Popeye says, "I yam what I yam." As it applies to you - You are what you are. Nothing you can do about it =p

when you talked too much, people say you are not serious.

when you get serious, people say you are a dead fish.

i don't know why i even bothered what others have to say, but i AM bothered by what they have to say.

how ironic?

i keep telling myself things will eventually get better, and constantly remind myself to trust my own judgments and opinions, to keep my life focused on believing in myself and all that i am capable of, but as i finally figure out how to climb through the wall.. it seems the wall gets taller or perhaps i shrunk?

monkie says Woo Ah Ah but this monkie here shrugged and sighed Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but it'll not be too long for you to see this monkie swings from one tree to another once again, hopefully.

i hate to be this emo. i hate the feeling i am having now, but i love myself. i am me and i am okay. i don't understand what i am talking. LOL

No comments: