Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you MAD! ☺

Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.

2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

I think i will only reveal 12 weird aka little known facts about myself 'ere.. x)

1. i'm a complicated person. i come from a complicated family background. my mum is complicated, both my sister and brother are complicated, even my Dodo is rather a complicated dog than a simple one!

2. i enjoy being in a big crowd. i love being around people. i love to talk and i love to laugh. this is the only way to fill up the emptiness in me through communication with others, restraining myself from putting in all the negative thoughts into my brain.

3. do you believe that people who tends to talk and laugh out loud are the kind of people who's feeling so insecure deep within? i belong to this group. but i am happy with what i already have, it just that destiny is playing a toll on me. the only disappointment i have so far in life is i longed for a father figure but.. it's sad to know that when someone you know becomes someone you knew.

4. i take pride in everything i do. i am pretty proud of myself, though there's nothing to be proud of. that's self esteem, i call it. LOL. and i am not ashamed of what i have had. i accept my imperfections and yea.. i love everything that comes into my life.

5. i'm obsess with parfumes! it's weird to say this, but i get so excited when i smell perfumes! i love the fragrance, somehow i think it helps to boost up my confidence. LOL. in contrast, i'm allergic to smelly things, and smelly people for etc.

6. i love chocolates and i love ice creams, but i never liked sweet stuff. well, it's true.

7. i say what i mean, and mean what i say. too often, i say it mean. don't make me repeat my words when i really mean it, else i'll get all screwed up; just believe what i have to say. i know i'm evil, but i'm sorry..

8. i have split personality. everybody does. it is like the behavior of the Jekyll and Hyde type that everybody has it. i can be so extrovert, and suddenly being so introvert. in short, i think the way i reacted is based on the type of group i am into, and how comfortable i am when with them.

9. it is always easier for me to console and inspire others to do things they are afraid to do, but it is the hardest to motivate myself to do things i never thought i'd do. i need others to motivate me.

10. i have the urge to make it big someday. i want to score BIG in my life, it will be soon before too long i have to wait for this day to arrive.. cehh. but there's no harm believing in it.

11. it's a lie if i say i don't like compliments. but i love healthy criticisms more to build up my self-esteem.
i would prefer people to tell me things that i don't want to hear, coz that's where the truth lies rather all kinds of bullshit that make you feel good.

12. ok, i'll keep this number blank first. i don't remember what i want to say already. *smacking forehead against wall*

Now, for the fun part:

I tag:
the same 10 old grandfathers and grandmothers i tagged in my previous post tic-TAG-toe.. and 2 new old grandmothers up to my list are:

11. jiang may
12. fiona aka yi kuan

No comments: