Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what a day, again! sigh

i thought, i need to give some time off for myself to cool down.. and things will be fine after awhile but it seems i still couldn't get rid of this miserable feeling i am having now.

i know i'll be okay the next day, but it is the now that really killing me.

once i'm emo, i can be so emo the whole day. damn

i don't really know what's wrong with me.

it feels as if the world is collapsing and that's the end of me.

i couldn't think straight now.

i can be crappy most of the times, but that doesn't mean i am all crappy and can't take up responsibility.

people don't take me seriously because i have always been the playing around type, but that doesn't mean i am not serious in things i do.

screw me la, i don't even know why i'm saying this but i believe it's our human nature to be liked. no one likes it when they know someone hates them or jeered at them.

there's one thing i really want to do now.

and i have to prove it to myself first.

i want to prove to myself that i am way more than what i am today.

i want to shut all the mouths who said i can't.

i am not being mad or pessimistic, i am just trying to bring out the best in every difficult situation i am blessed with.

and i want to thank my friends for making me the person i am today. i thank them for everything =)

i am not gonna say what i will or must do anymore. all these are rubbish, where it brings no benefits to humankind coz i realize people who say this often say all the right things and sounded as if they're committed to being the best they can be, but when comes right down to it; rubbish! they're finding for reasons instead of answers.

waa, i've lots of things to buckle up now..

i hope as the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow, i am able to sleep soundly! LOL.

tomorrow will be a better day, hopefully.

sukwai, have faith! =p

Dear Lord,
please
help me find the strength, confidence and courage to persevere; to face each day and to do what I must do.


i feel so much better now.. phew.

tee hee

When we are no longer able to change a situation,
we are challenged to change ourselves.

~ Viktor Frankl - from Man's Search For Meaning ~


What does not destroy me,
makes me stronger.

~ Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (1844-1900) ~

and check this out:
http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/theawakening.htm

No comments: