Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

i was studying.. oh no no.. i was actually finishing my homeworks.

i tell you, the best student award should go to..

*ehem*

*cough*


i sincerely do hope that i pass my Maths this time

i've been spending hours, cracking my brain answering all the questions when my mind decided to give itself a break by..

roaming in the room.. staring at the four walls blankly.. thinking of nothing..

i spotted all the not-so-long-ago-but-not-so-new posters and articles i pasted on the wall.

i was partially stunned and half giggling when i noticed this article..

there's this Happy Feet and Monkey's picture pasted right in front of me all this while, but i didn't notice it was even there!

sometimes, i think we do really need to take some time out to really observe and look at all the things around us.. only then we'll see what we have missed. every day, look around and open your eyes to the things around you that you can be grateful for.

i was looking at all the oh so-childish-like posters..


all these remind me of my past, of what i had gone through over the years.

anyway, the 7th picture (last one on the right) is still incomplete yet. two years back i told myself "ok, better get this done." i'm pretty good in procrastinating huh?

so off i go, i bring my dodo out for a walk..

even when he shits, he shits with style! wakakaka

when i saw this dead pigeon..

amen


god forbid!!

i find this very addictive.

but still, camwhoring isn't my thing.

i still find people who camwhored are pathetic! HAHAHAH

amitabha.

check this out: =)
http://en.genzu.net/yurai/

1 comment:

Eunice said...

hey..i rmb some of the posters..lol...dat's jz penguin..not happy feet lar..ish..but i still like penguins.. =p

ur dog sh*t got style??u call dat got style??u shud see mine then..HAHA!!!
almost the same actually..haha