Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

sunshines after the rain =)

i hate it most when she couldn't just shut her mouth shut.

i hate it most when she keeps nagging and nagging, ain't her mouth tired?

if only you could imagine, my house is filled with bubbles all thanks to my mum's blabbering. she blabbered for no reasons. this not satisfied, that not satisfied. everything is so not right for her eyes.

i supposed being motherless for almost 2 weeks and now she finally comes home is something so sentimental, something so great and to be happy about..

i know i am evil to say this, but i do hope she doesn't come back.. stay in the kampung, and somehow i feel she'll live longer rather coming home and have to so... bishboom (volcano erupted)

nevermind about that. friday she'll be leavin my brother, my dog and me at home for a few more days. haha

haish.

but this is something great about her. she came home today and oh my god, we just reached home at about 9pm.. imagine after school till now. i don't even know what we did all day. my body stoink like some preserved salted fish. LOL

but what's so nice about today; earlier when i went with my friends for yumcha, on the way walking back to school, it was drizzling! once i entered the car, let's say 2 minutes, it started raining cats and dogs! a-ha, so very the lucky :)
in tesco, it has stopped raining. but once we entered JJ, it started raining so heavily again! stopped and later went all the way to Tasek for dinner, drizzling again.. but then when we got into the foodcourt, the sky was crying again! haha. so much for the day.

here's few shots i managed to capture:)

before and after..

the cashier wanted to smack her head and said aiyoyo. LOL

baby chuen! LOL



Tasek Square Foodcourts..

all the way from JJ to Tasek..

so much of it. but the place is nice

love the washroom especially! haha. ada ohm!!





the end.

i haven't even started on my homeworks yet, and i am here blogging.

so dead.

anyway, check out this video. my brother cousin is sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorably cute! eh wait, my yet-to-be-husband! HAHAHAHAHHA

No comments: