Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Remember your mom telling you that if you had nothing nice to say, you should just be quiet?

Yes, Sir. I know. I'm not saying anything, I'm just typing what I am thinking.

So what are you doing now?

i have no idea.. My mind is wandering.. nowhere. I cannot think straight. i don't know what to do.

Can't you just shut up and go study? It's never too late yet, you still have time to buck up!

i repeat i did not even utter a word! i'm just typing.. and i tried but it's just so hard you know.. it's always easier said than done!

Yea right, you are finding for excuses and giving reasons instead of solid answers. Now will you please, get rid of this little monster in your head? Don't you have common sense? Ain't you should be able to differentiate what's more important to you right now?

i have common sense, i just ignore it!

Stop irritating me!

OK, i apologize. Silence is really golden.

Now, go study...!!


I finally ready to say these 3 words i've been longing to tell you.. BABI LA YOU!

ok, i better stop before i started to get on everybody's nerves.
this will be the last post i ever post.. for today! i have so much to write, i don't know why. but i know nothing when comes to studies.. i'm so in DEEP SHIT!

No comments: