Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

do you know what's the joke of the day?

my godsister's sister came my house to watch the moonlight resonance! now stil in my house chatting.. haha =)

and what's so great about her is that she bought us KFC and duck.
mum cooked this seaweed mushroom soup. mum is getting more and more weird by mixing all kind of funny things into it. *gulps*

i tell you, i hate duck! i considered myself as superb lucky coz first attempt already tasted the duck's butt.. aiyo. HAHA

later, i was doing my maths until i almost fell asleep!

haish *worried*

but it's okay..

now i'm eagerly anticipating for the 2-back-to-back-episodes of Moonlight Resonance wea! i sounded like some nuts being so obsessed with this drama, but IT IS very nice.

in fact, my godsis she'll be coming by cab to join us later! as crazy as it seems to be, but this is really happening. my godsis she has always been the very conservative type, but now.. all the way from her house coming to my house eventhough she's so sick just to watch the Moonlight Resonance! i think must be the X-factor that is driving everyone crazy, or maybe am i the one exaggerating too much? LOL

i am still not done with the Law of Attraction. hee. it's fun to be inspired or in another words, being LAME but i enjoyed being lame anyway. haha (and i've added another new video in my previous post as to summarize what i was talking about on the Law of Attraction xD)

No comments: