Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

hmmm.
i don't think i'm okay, but i don't know what it is.
i don't know why.
it's not because of today..
it's a sudden feeling reigns in me which makes me feel blue out of a sudden.
i have a lot of friends, yes. tonnes of great friends.
but when i emo, i couldn't help it but to think..
how i wish during my darkest hour, there's an angel popped out in front of me asking if i'm okay
this angel will be there to wipe away my tears, comforting me saying everything will be okay..
i hate it most when i'm being too sensitive.
it's always best to know less..
please let me be dumb in this case.
i don't need any surprise or anything at all..
all i need is someone.. just someone to be there for me.
maybe the sense of loneliness overcome the usual me so much that i lost myself.
i don't like being put in a situation where today i'm feeling sick, but tomorrow i'll be so happy.
i don't feel like doing anything at all.
maybe i need a rest. haha
maybe i just need to cry it all out.
i'm gonna be okay, i know i will..
only that it's difficult for me to go through it now
i hate what i'm feeling now.
dear lord, please give me strength.
i want my old self back!

No comments: