Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

so much to do in a day.
feeling so restless.
sometimes i wonder, what am i doing?
why am i doing so much?
why i prefer doing everything but studies?
have i lost the passion in my studies?
or have i get myself distracted recently?
am i not bothered about my future anymore?
why would i even cared when this person supposingly to be in the same level as you refused to do his job, leaving all the shits for you to handle?
why made all the trouble go around the school, begging them to come?
why being so firm with yourself?
and most of all why being so serious and make everyone hates you?
why when you try to be serious, people hated you?
why when you try to loosen up a lil' being funny, people condemn you asking to be serious?
why is it so hard to please everyone?
or should i say why even bothered to please anyone at all?
right now i'm pretty disappointed with my studies. with myself.
why can't i stop procrastinating?
i know i'm slacking.
i know what's best for me.
i have set my mind right, but yet
why is it so hard to walk the talk?
why do i have so many whys?

No comments: