Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

oh yea.. yesterday..
i don't know if it's just my imagination or if it's real.
yesterday i saw a white figure passed me by.
mum said the gates of hell has opened for a month..
i don't know.
i'm having goosebumps to even think of it.
everytime i try to close my eyes, that scene is there.
it's creepy enough to keep my heart beating at the speed of err, 180? LOL
it's funny how when we're so intimate, my heartbeat is normal but yours beating like a drum.
it's funny how when your lips pressed against mine, my heartbeat racing like f1 but yours slowing down.
it's funny how i find you like a beast, and yet i believe that you will do me no harm. i know i'm safe in your arms.
it's funny how i find out that your not that innocent as you seem to be, yet i don't mind at all.
i really like it when you say all those things, coz i know you mean it.
i really like it when you touch my hair.
i really like it when you'll always allow me to do what i wanna do no matter how crazy it seems.
i love it most when my face touches yours and you'll be so hot. LOL
i love it most when i lay on your chest, listening to your heartbeats.
i love it most when we cuddle, and you'll be singing love songs to me.
i love it most when your hand always seems to be locked in mine.
i just want to hug you tight and sleep in your arms.
oh gosh, i can't even believe i'm saying all these.
i hate how you make me feel. i feel like i'm a pervert now. LOL
or is that what all the couples feel?
hmmmm

sukwai, control yourself. don't make him your priority. don't allow love to conquers you. breathe in. breathe out. fuuuuuuuuh. hahaa

No comments: