Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

oh God,
temptation fills me in, unwilling to turn and run
fantasy is over
back to reality la oiiiii!
i hate how you make me feel.
i hate how you stir up my mind like a red devil
please give me strength to fight against my unconscious mind
in the heat of passion, we need more than just knowledge
please give me wisdom to think what's best for me and the person involved
i know what i'm suppose to do, but when the desire kicks in, doing what's right isn't easy
please touch my heart, purifies my heart and make me realize that what i'm doing is wrong
i'm being put in a situation where i'm like carrying a current intended to light a fire
i don't want to open the matchbox
i don't want to get myself distracted, but it's hard
i want to concentrate in my studies alone for just a week
maybe not a week, 4 days to be precise
OMG
there's no other person i could turn to except for You, my Lord.
please guard my heart.
uwaaaaaa
hahaha

No comments: