Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i made another mistake yet again.

i made a mistake by not coming to school.

but who's perfect? no one is perfect.

instead of blaming myself, i should learn from it and don't commit the same mistake again. oosh

i just got so sick of having so much to do in a day, got myself busy everyday without a purpose, at the end of the day i'm just wasting my damned time, i just realize. stop dabbling! stop trying to do it all. maybe i should slow down.

yea, i should slow down. but heck, what happened? i screwed up everything. i wouldn't say it's all my fault, but it was my fault. everyone started putting all the blames on me. showing faces and saying things that hurt, but you know.. this time around i just feel so much different compared to last time where i take it to heart what my friends gonna say or to think about me. i think i have surpassed my old self so much that, i no longer give a damn what they gonna say, coz i know i have a bunch of superbly great friends who won't judge me for who i am. they accept me for who i really am despite my own flaws. that's what matters most. and i ain't gonna judge myself, i have to believe in myself. i ain't a perfect person but yet i am good as a person.

but on the flip side, i should be thankful that all these happened. it only proves how important i am in the role of being the person in charge. what a great impact i had on them. wohooo. ss also ss la. i don't care. if vincent doesn't wanna commit, i'll just prove to all the arses who think i'm good for nothing that i am capable.

and i just couldn't stop saying that, this life of mine is so blessed. despite whatever heartbreaks i had to endure over the years, i am thankful for it. coz it builds me. it makes me who i am today. it makes me to appreciate the people who is so dear to me, never to allow myself to regret once more.

oh gosh, a vow to myself. LOL. i'll never try to hurt or let go any of the dFianz for they mean so much to me. never once in my life i have this strong feeling that i really want these friendships to remain forever. they make me happy and laugh out loud genuinely from my heart and most of all they make me loved life, and the only reason why i'm looking forward to seeing them with a brand new day, every day without failed.

right at this moment, i am so head over heels in love. he taught me how to really love and care for a person; without expecting any in return. to be more sensitive towards others feeling and yea.. just the way to love a person whole heartedly. oh gosh. i don't know if this is him or slowly as years gone by, he'll reveal his true colours one day. i wouldn't know. but all i know, at this very moment he's an angel god sent from above to protect and teach me the real value of life. damn, i'm so lucky. xD

No comments: